Tuesday, October 22, 2013

22nd October 2013



Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us this past week, including today. Thank you too to everyone who emailed and texted messages of support and encouragement today. They all helped us to get through the day with a smile!

Victoria's MRI was very uneventful today. Everything ran like clockwork. There was even time for a photo with the anesthetist  Peter Armstrong. Victoria's MRI was scheduled earlier than normal, which meant we were home just after 5pm.


It was such a blessing to have mum and my friend Lorna with us today for extra support. Their presence really helped me to keep my mind focused on the moment, rather than running away with unhelpful thoughts.

We continue to believe for a good outcome of this MRI. We know that God has Victoria in His hands. He is in charge, as He reminded me this morning as I read my bible, 'Know, recognize and understand therefore this day and turn your [mind and] heart to it that the Lord is God in the heavens and above and upon the earth beneath; there is no other.' Deuteronomy 4:39

We get the results of the MRI on Monday 28th October.


No comments: